At Elmhurst, we are keen to develop relationships with corporate partners to sponsor our work. Creating a partnership with Elmhurst could enhance your company’s image by demonstrating your organisation’s commitment to education, young people, culture and investment in talent. Developing an association with Elmhurst could help you position yourself as a business which invests in the local community and believes in nurturing talent in the West Midlands and exporting our home- grown talent across the world.
There are many ways in which your business could support Elmhurst and this can be tailored to your funding objectives. For example:
• Supporting a student based on financial need or exceptional ability
• Sponsorship of our annual Summer Shows
• Funding acquisition or construction of new buildings and facilities
• Funding the maintenance and development of existing buildings and facilities
Depending on how you choose to support Elmhurst, we can offer a range of recognition benefits including:
• High-quality hospitality facilities
• Opportunity to work with Elmhurst to create tailored events in a non-corporate setting
• High-profile publicity and branding opportunities at competitions, Summer Shows and our annual Fundraising Gala
• Profile-raising opportunities with potential clients and partners in a creative and non-corporate environment
• Invitation to student classes and performances
• Regular progress reports on individual students being funded
'Having a company sponsor me throughout my Upper School training has been invaluable to me and my family. It has really made it possible for me to follow my dream and has taken a huge amount of financial pressure and stress off my family, which they are truly grateful for. I am currently auditioning around the world for a place with a ballet company and am looking forward to what the future holds.'
Miles Gilliver 6:3, generously sponsored by Hortons' Estate Ltd
If you would like more information about supporting Elmhurst, please contact our Development Team, on 0121 472 6655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org